Monday, June 22, 2009

UGH WHHYYY???

So I've been having the worst time with sleeping over the past 3 days, not a single night where I got more then 3 hours, and even then, I still would wake up after 15 min of sleeping then lay in bed for another 25 min just trying to get back to sleep. My eyes are just killing me, it feels like my brain is trying to push my eyeballs out. And to top it all off, my stomach is killing me, feels like the freaking flu. God I hope I get over this soon.

But besides my complaining and tiredness, I really haven't done anything. All I've really accomplished is laying in bed for hours on end, taking advil every few hours and just sulking in my own issues. Really nothing else besides that, hopefully the next blog will be happier and maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

Last note, anyone have any ideas on what I should put on my blog. Improvements are always a plus, so any tips would really be appreciated.
Thanks for reading.
Mandie Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment