Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still Typing

Once again, I didn't get around to scanning my blog, even though I did write it out. So I will just type out what I have already wrote out by hand.

Well the past few days all I've done is play my Sims 3 game. AMAZINGLY FUN!!! Other then that I've just been watching Vincent D'Onofrio movies. Since he is AMAZINGLY HOTT! Lolz. Besides that I've done nothing but watch my favorite TV shows, including Burn Notice, CSI NY, In Plain Sight, Law and Order CI, NCIS, Royal Pains, etc. Mostly shows on USA Network if you hadn't noticed.

Hmmm, thoughts? I'm actually considering to write a book, seeing that all I truely enjoy doing besides playing the Sims is reading, and maybe I could make up a story that would be perfect for me and maybe someone else will like it to? Any comments? Email me or leave a comment for me, you know where to find me, myspace, facebook, twitter, cell, whatever you choose, just let me know. All thoughts appreciated!
Thanks for reading.
Mandie Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment