Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm Sorry

Ok, it's been a hectic day, and I complete forgot about my blog until a few moments ago when Sirena mentioned something about computer viruses (which somehow reminded me of my blog?). SOOOO I will type my heart out about my day, here and now.

Alright, I got up at like noon (as always), and my first thought was, "hmmm, MY SIMS 3 GAME!!!". So I went to my computer and tried to start the game, and it wouldn't work. AARRRRGGGGG!!!!!! My freaking computer's video card doesn't meet the requirements for the game. SOOOOO I've been browsing online for most of the day trying to find a cheap video card that is supported by the game. After about 4 hours of browsing, and realizing that the cheapest video card I could find was like $90, I went upstairs to my room to listen to my iPod. SWEET BABY JESUS I am soo freaking sick of this game, I JUST WANT TO PLAY IT!!!

As you can tell by my bold print, I am VERY ticked off about this whole issue. Now after all this typing I realized that I forgot to explain why this blog post is typed out, WELL, it's like midnight, and I'm tired and annoyed, and I'm too lazy to write it out, go downstairs and scan the thing, then get yelled at for being up so late. But on a happier note, I finally found the song Blame It On The Alcohol by Jamie Foxx!!! So now I can listen to the song without having to go to youtube and find the right video for it. ANDDD my wonderful mother brought me home my most favorite treat ever!!! A FROSTY CINO!!!!! AMAZING. My parents also promised to look for a new video card so I can play my new game soon. I guess there really is a silver lining in every situation. So I guess I'll leave you with a photo that just makes me laugh. hahaha Mr. Hansas.


Thanks for reading. Mandie Hansen
Sunday/Monday Jun 14/15 midnight

















No comments:

Post a Comment