Monday, June 15, 2009

Epic Fail

I do apologize, once again I didn't get around to writing out my blog by hand, so you'll just have to settle with one typed out again. Alright, so today...... I just hung around my house, dying from the heat just having random thoughts. My dad and brother were nice enough to find a video card that will work on our computer and is supported by my sims 3 game, so my brother is going all the way to the Tiger Direct store (in Napperville) to get it for me. I guess I'll have to buy him a frosty cino to thank him. Hmmm, other news, I'm convinced that my older brother is cursed. When he came in the house after getting home from work today, not only the internet, but the WHOLE COMPUTER locked up, and then the garage door wasn't working and we found out the spring is broken in it. GEEEZZZ he must be cursed, he's just causing everything to break. I just think it's funny that we're all picking on him saying, "DON'T TOUCH THAT!! You might break it!". Other things, ummmm, I guess when my dad gets around to putting are new video card in I'll be playing my new sims game, so I probably won't post on here for awhile, but we'll just have to see. So I'm cutting it short, since I didn't do much and I really am just out of thoughts.
Thanks for reading.
Mandie Hansen
Monday June 15, 11:24pm

No comments:

Post a Comment